Your Professional Therapeutic Optometrist
Have you noticed that your eyesight has begun to diminish recently? There are dozens of reasons that could be causing this problem. However, the worst thing that you could do would be to ignore this problem until it becomes something much worse. Gregory K Wacasey OD in Longview, TX, can provide the eye care and services that you need. This means that you will receive the eye care you deserve in order to retain or improve your vision. Let's take a closer look at some of the services that we provide for you and how they can improve your eyesight.
Eye Care Services You Can Depend on
Here is a list of eye care services that you can expect from us whenever you need to improve your eyesight:
- Dry eye treatment. We will be able to take care of any dry eye problems that are causing your eyes to feel irritated.
- Eye wellness exams. Our team performs comprehensive eye wellness exams to determine the health of our patients' eyes and take appropriate action if we find anything troublesome.
- Contact lens exams. This exam is designed to help you receive the right set of contact lenses that will help you improve your sight.
- Hard to fit contacts. We can prescribe hard to fit contacts that are designed to fit the specifications of your eyes.
- Ortho-K. You can correct your vision while you sleep wearing specialized contact lenses.
- Computer vision treatment. This treatment plan will help you correct your vision if you experience eye strain from staring at digital screens for too long every day.
- Sports vision. We perform specific tests to enhance and protect your vision during sports play.
- Sunglasses. We provide prescription sunglasses that will help you protect your eyes from the sun's harmful rays.
Let Your Local Optometrist Take Care of You
Making sure that your eyesight is taken care of is incredibly important. Bad eyesight can cause you to lose productivity at work and cause problems in your personal life. Fortunately, Gregory K Wacasey OD in Longview, TX, has the resources that you need in order to take care of your vision problems before they become something much worse. We invite you to visit our facility and experience what excellent optometry care looks like. Give us a call today at (903) 663-1550 to schedule your appointment with us and we will be more than happy to help you with your vision needs.